The much awaited second Indian Homeschoolers Conference (IHC ’14) is here – a gathering of like minded souls at Khandala to share their experiences, learn from each other and rejoice the company of the amazing homeschooling community.
If you have not been to the conference before and want to know more about the experience please read last years report – Reflecting back at the Indian Homeschoolers Conference!. There is one more article, written by Aravinda, about the last years conference that one can read – Khandala and the Yule-tide Spirit
The venue for the conference is St. Mary’s Villa, Khandala and the dates are 21st – 25th February, 2014 (Friday – Tuesday).
Payment and registration details of the conference are as follows:
- The conference fee is Rs.2,500/- per person
- This includes all meals, activities, sessions art and craft materials etc. during the conference
- The fee is the same whether you attend for some or all five days
- No charge and no bed for children aged 3 years and under
- Please put any accomodation related requests ONLY in the registration form.
- For those coming for only one day it will be Rs.700/-. This does not include charges for night stay. Participants who want to stay on will have to register in advance and pay the entire conference charges
- All advances are non refundable
- Payments (Rs. 2500 per person) to be made to –
- Nikhil Trivedi in Mumbai
- Jaydeep and Nandita Deostale in Goa
- Participants from rest of India need to transfer Rs. 500/- (per person) online and make balanace payment on arrrival
For any further queries please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/sms Nandita Deosthale at +91 9764006746. Please note that it may not be possible for us to respond instantly but we will get back to you in reasonable time.
People who are exploring homeschooling but not actually practicing will be welcome on Sunday 23rd. We will hold special FAQ sessions only on that day. You are also welcome to join all sessions and activities on that day.